Our funeral services
The loss of a loved one is a difficult time and there is much for the family to consider and do. We work with you to create the right funeral for the person who has died, and for you. Whether it’s a traditional service or a modern celebration, we offer bespoke funeral service options as well as unattended, no ceremony direct cremation packages.
Delivering our services in a compassionate, caring and professional manner, we are here to help, support and guide you through every step of arranging the funeral and beyond.
Contact us on 0118 957 3650
Our service to you starts from the first call, when we take the person who has died into our care and we look after them until the funeral service.
When arranging the funeral some of the things that we will discuss and guide you through are:
- Type of funeral, arranging and booking the funeral venue and funeral officiant or celebrant
- Completing all the necessary registration and administration requirements
- Selecting a coffin
- Planning the funeral transport (cortege)
- Arranging all aspects of the funeral service – music, order of service, visual tribute
- Newspaper notices
- In memory donations
- Choosing funeral flowers
- Catering after the funeral service